This Weeks News
- + Lawsuit Challenges Transgender Military Ban
- + Día de la Conciencia de Sobredosis: cómo prevenir la tragedia en Oregón
- + Outraged? Make a Difference
- + Advocates Call Trump Legal Immigration Proposal Racist, Inhumane
- + Are Older Americans Key to Revitalizing Small Towns?
- + A Look Into Trump’s Transgender Ban
- + Trump Transgender Ban Sparks Protest
- + Net Neutrality Backers: Don’t ‘Delete’ Open Internet Rules
- + EL DEPARTAMENTO DE JUSTICIA RESUELVE UNA DENUNCIA DE DISCRIMINACIÓN CONTRA UNA GRANJA EN NUEVO MÉXICO
- + New Research Disputes Previous Study on Health Hazards of Cycling
- + New deportation policies place kids at risk
- + LBGTQ Groups Prepare for Executive Order on “Religious Freedom”
- + County of Santa Clara Secures Historic Decision Halting Federal Defunding of “Sanctuary Jurisdictions”
- + Avanzan planes para una protesta en el “May Day”
- + Immigrants Do Not Increase Crime, Research Shows
WINNING CONCEPT IS A DRONE TO CLEAN GRAFFITI QUICKER AND AT LOWER COST San José, Calif. – Mayor Sam Liccardo announced on Wednesday September 13th that Christopher Farmer and...
Medical Marijuana Ordinance amended to allow for limited nonmedical, indoor cannabis cultivation SANTA CLARA COUNTY, CALIF.— The County of Santa Clara is banning commercial, nonmedical cannabis-related businesses and commercial...
SEIU The cry for “Union Rights” was heard far and wide on Labor Day 2017 as union members and workers across the country declared it a National Day of...
Family Features Football season is back, and that means it’s time to stock up on all the tailgating essentials. Nailing the food lineup is key because few things can...
BPT Mobile phones have become an essential part of life for most people, helping them stay connected and increase productivity. However, this technology can also be a distraction when...
Suzanne Potter California News Service LOS ANGELES – Dialysis centers up and down the state are drawing protests this week from patients and health-care workers who support a bill...
Suzanne Potter California News Service BAKERSFIELD, Calif. – California community health centers are sending teams and equipment to aid hurricane victims, even though the centers are staring down a...
Rebecca Harpster Golden Gate Better Business Bureau The Better Business Bureau is concerned about fraudsters taking advantage of confusion over the latest news on DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood...